Welcome To FITMOM
Our classes are a great way to meet other moms, build community connection and learn not only safe & effective ways to exercise, but to get support on all the issues that affect a new mom and her baby. Are you ready to #jointhemotherhood?
FITMOM Durham Classes
How does it work?
FITMOM+Baby/ FITWOMAN Classes 8 Class Pack
Our pricing policy takes into consideration that FITMOMs lead busy lives and may not always be able to make it to their regular class. Below are some alternatives to give FITMOMs some additional flexibility:
Our Standard 8 Class Package: $120 + HST & expires 13 weeks after purchase.
You can register at any time and start your session
- You can come to any class/location offered during the 12 week time period you’ve purchased
- You can renew once you’ve completed all of your classes or at the end of 13 weeks, whichever is earlier
- If your regularly scheduled class falls on a Statutory holiday, your time period will be extended by one week
- You need to notify FITMOM Durham if you are going to miss one of your regularly scheduled classes or if you are going to join a class that is not your regular class
- If you miss a class, you can attend another FITMOM Durham class (any class, any location) at any time before your expiry date.
- Missed classes cannot be tacked on as extra weeks.
FITMOM 2B Class Policies
If you are unable to continue with classes because your doctor has asked you to stop exercising or you deliver your baby, you may transfer your unused classes to any FITMOM +Baby or FITWOMAN session. You will be able to take advantage of your unused FITMOM 2B classes for up to 6 months after your baby is born. Please ensure you contact us if this happens so your ticket’s do not expire.
FITMOM Durham’s Referral Program
Refer a friend to any class and if your friend registers for an 8 week session you will receive a $10 gift card.
FITMOM Durham’s Refund Policy
- Refunds must be requested prior to your first class.
- A $25 administrative fee (plus HST) will be charged on all refunds.
- Any unused missed classes are not refundable.