This fun and interactive group class will prepare you and your partner for a safe & healthy birth.
Life is busy, but we still think it’s helpful to prepare for your BIRTH Day! Join me for this very fun, focused and hands on prenatal class. I promise it will be a very informative and will give you and your partner the confidence boost you need to prepare for the next adventure…..parenthood!
- Practice hands-on comfort measures that you & your birth team can use for an easier, more comfortable labour
- Learn positions to encourage comfort and progress though each stage of labour
- Learn how to incorporate breathing & relaxation techniques to decrease pain & anxiety
- Develop communication skills to improve the relationship expectant parents and health care team & practice Informed Decision Making
- Understand what medications are available to you for pain relief, how they are administered and their effects (Benefits/Trade-offs)
- What to expect and client options during an induction
- What to expect and client options during a cesarean
This class incorporates a variety of teaching methods that will keep you engaged and awake! This is definitely NOT your typical childbirth class. You will have fun while you learn about all of your options. As your Lamaze Childbirth Educator I present the latest in medical research so you can get the information YOU need to make the decisions that are right for YOU!
This class will take place in Ajax @Women’s Health Physio from 9am-4pm
Sunday March 29th 2020