Having a baby this spring? Join us for our next Session! We’ve moved all of our classes online since early March due to COVID-19. We may have to practice physical distancing, but we are still connecting socially and building up our community support online. We’ve even added additional classes to keep our FITMOM2BE members active and healthy.
Thursdays 6:30pm June 4, 11, 18, 25 July 2, July 9 2020
- Suitable for all fitness levels & stages of pregnancy
- Missed classes can not be tacked on as extra weeks
Benefits of joining our FITMOM2BE classes:
- Reduce back pain & improve posture
- Gain strength & endurance to help you have an easier labour, birth & recovery period
- Learn to actively engage your deep core muscles to help minimize Diastasis Recti
- Engage in weekly topics related to healthy pregnancy, birth & postpartum
- Access to our private Facebook Group
FITMOM2BE Class Policies
If you are unable to continue with classes because your doctor has asked you to stop exercising or you deliver your baby, you may transfer your unused classes to any FITMOM +Baby or FITWOMAN session. You will be able to take advantage of your unused FITMOM 2BE classes for up to 6 months after your baby is born. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.